So we’re in the final week to Christmas and the presents are piling up – here are our top 10 gift wrapping hacks to keep you in the mood.
- We all love instagram so why not personalise your pressies with one of your seasonal snaps ( Inkifi )
2) Who doesn’t love a reindeer at Christmas (learn how to achieve this super cute reindeer wrapping with hobby craft)
3) Bring nature indoors this Christmas (achieve the look here)
4) Add a bit of decadence with this luxe copper finish bow (Cox & Cox)
5) How about these adorable house boxes from Design Mom
6) Who said wrapping has to be christmassy (house and garden)
7) Kids holidays have started so get them involved with a spot of potato printing
8) Add some personalisation (boxwood clippings)
9) For the ultimate luxury adorn your gifts with home made gingerbread (Decorators notebook)
10) The best use for left over loo roll! (Fair Ivy)
If you’re still feel you’re drowning under a pile of presents here are our top 5 wrapping tips
- Use a flat surface – I know we all wrap on the carpet infont of the tele, but wrapping on a table does make all the difference
- Use double sided tape – you will be amazed at the difference
- It’s all about the edges – keep them clean and straight
- When in doubt, put it in a box – so much easier to wrap!
- Don’t forget the extras – accessorising is key
Have a wonderful Christmas!